Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Position: Projektron BCS System Administrator
Starting Date: October 2015
We are currently seeking for Projektron BCS System Administrator to join our team in Belgrade and work as a part of first level user support. The candidates who show the best fit for this position will have an opportunity to work on an internal project as a part of our dynamic and proactive team.
- Be the first-level support for our system users
- Monitor system performance
- Verify the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems and key processes, review system and application logs, and verify completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures
- Update system to a new version of the application software when available
- Answer ad hoc user requirements
- Create various on-demand reports in the BIRT reporting tool
- Interact with key-users and other project team members regarding functional and technical topics
- Customize the front-end of the application
- Create training materials and train the end-users
- Support the Finance or HR team as needed
- Maintain the end-user external BCS ticket system
- Work proactively in the self-organizing team
- Bachelor degree from Faculty of Organizational Sciences or Faculty of Economics
- Basic knowledge of XML program language
- A self-starter who is motivated and able to work in a dynamic working environment
- An individual who can interact within the team and who can also be independent in his/her work
- Ability to work in an international team
- Business standard English (spoken and written), basic German is helpful
What do we offer?
- A pleasant working environment and unique team spirit
- International exposure, internal and external training, and certifications to help you further develop your talents
- A team in which the core values are collaboration, thought leadership and entrepreneurship
msg global solutions offers our employees highly competitive compensation packages including incentive payment and private medical insurance.
To apply, please send your resume to: email@example.com. The deadline for applying is 10th of October, 2015. We will directly contact candidates whose qualifications meet our needs to proceed with the application process. Your interest in msg global solutions and your time are appreciated.